Disclosure: This blog post and giveaway is sponsored by Snyder’s of Hanover.
Just in time for Back-to-School lunch packing, Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels are now made in a dedicated facility that is completely peanut-free! The timing couldn’t be better, as pretzels are an easy ingredient to a school lunch.
While Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels never actually contained peanuts, they are now in a peanut-free facility, making them completely safe for those with peanut (and tree nut, as I understand) allergies. All of Snyder’s peanut products are produced in a separate facility in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. For those avoiding gluten, there is also a gluten-free variety that is also peanut-free.
Snyder’s of Hanover‘s press release states, “Snyder’s of Hanover pretzels made in any of the company’s peanut-free facilities will have the packaging clearly marked with a peanut-free icon and allergen information. Many of the products, including favorites such s Pretzel Minis, Pretzels Sticks, Pretzel Snaps and Pretzel Rods already display the new allergen information and are on the shelves now. Remaining products with updated graphics will be on store shelves but the end of the year.”
Our family couldn’t be happier about this new, peanut-free news! My son immediately asked if we could make chocolate covered pretzels!
To help spread the word of the newly peanut-free #PretzelsBaby, Snyder’s of Hanover is sponsoring this giveaway! Enter below for a chance to win! Share this post and be sure to use the hashtag #PretzelsBaby.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Summertime is here and that means we’re going to waterparks, rivers, pools, and ponds. My kids love waterparks and fishing! Sometimes the tricky part to these destinations is keeping the EpiPens with us, but at the proper temperature, safe, and dry. Here’s where the NefCase comes in handy!
Here’s what I like about the NefCase:
- It’s waterproof. If it’s accidentally dropped in a pool, no worries!
- It’s strong. Think Nalgene bottle, but thicker. That’s pretty tough.
- It’s child-resistant. It’s like the top of a medicine bottle, so easy for mature hands to open.
- It’s roomie. There’s room to fold up an Allergy Action Plan and insert it in with the EpiPen.
- It comes with a clip. I like the carabiner clip that it comes with….perfect for hooking to the second NefCase you should purchase along with your first.
- Made in the USA. Minnesota is it’s home base.
Here’s what I don’t like about the NefCase:
- It’s a single unit. You have to buy two to be safe. ALWAYS CARRY TWO EPINEPHRINE AUTO-INJECTORS AT ALL TIMES. Sorry for the all-caps, but I’m pretty passionate about encouraging people to always carry two.
- It’s bulky. We all know EpiPens are bulky without an extra case, but this product will be perfect for excursions or those with curious young children.
Overall, I think this product is very handy and helpful. Check out their website and story and see if this is something you need to purchase before a trip to the beach or pool.
**All opinions are my own. I was not paid for this product review of NefCase, but was provided one unit for the purpose of this review.