Just a quick post to share a fast & easy, 4-ingredient recipe! There’s no fancy story that goes with this snack, other than that these are great on-the-go and they’re very filling and delicious! Enjoy!
Sunbutter Energy Bites (Top 8 & Gluten Free)
- 1 cup Sunbutter
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- ⅓ cup honey, brown rice syrup, or agave nectar
- 1½ to 1⅔ cup old fashioned oats
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl using a hand mixer or in a stand mixer.
- With clean hands, form the "dough" into small balls, about 1½ inches in diameter.
- Store in an air tight container on the countertop or in the fridge.