Summertime is here and that means we’re going to waterparks, rivers, pools, and ponds. My kids love waterparks and fishing! Sometimes the tricky part to these destinations is keeping the EpiPens with us, but at the proper temperature, safe, and dry. Here’s where the NefCase comes in handy!
Here’s what I like about the NefCase:
- It’s waterproof. If it’s accidentally dropped in a pool, no worries!
- It’s strong. Think Nalgene bottle, but thicker. That’s pretty tough.
- It’s child-resistant. It’s like the top of a medicine bottle, so easy for mature hands to open.
- It’s roomie. There’s room to fold up an Allergy Action Plan and insert it in with the EpiPen.
- It comes with a clip. I like the carabiner clip that it comes with….perfect for hooking to the second NefCase you should purchase along with your first.
- Made in the USA. Minnesota is it’s home base.
Here’s what I don’t like about the NefCase:
- It’s a single unit. You have to buy two to be safe. ALWAYS CARRY TWO EPINEPHRINE AUTO-INJECTORS AT ALL TIMES. Sorry for the all-caps, but I’m pretty passionate about encouraging people to always carry two.
- It’s bulky. We all know EpiPens are bulky without an extra case, but this product will be perfect for excursions or those with curious young children.
Overall, I think this product is very handy and helpful. Check out their website and story and see if this is something you need to purchase before a trip to the beach or pool.
**All opinions are my own. I was not paid for this product review of NefCase, but was provided one unit for the purpose of this review.